Why Guest Blog?
- Drive traffic to your website
- Creates great publicity for your online profile/website
- More exposure – the post is sent to ToughRide email subscribers, facebook fans and twitter followers
- Minimum of 500 words
- Premium CopySpace proof unique content
- Topics pertaining to the subjects/categories addressed in this blog
- Grammatical error free, helpful articles/content in an easy-to-understand manner
- Consistent tone throughout the article/content
Some Common Reasons Why We Reject 90% of Guest Post Submissions
- Article not unique – already published on other websites/blogs
- Article with keyword text links – either in the content or author bio, or both, linking to other websites
- Promotional posts – promoting a specific website, product or service
- Article not relating to the niche (ToughRide topics)
- Article without proper author bio or with a fake bio
What about Backlinks then?
Once your guest post is accepted, there will be 2 links to your website/blog, one at top of the post and one in author bio hyper-linked to ‘your name’.
Can I republish the same post anywhere else?
No! It should not be republished anywhere else once it is approved and published here.
We follow stringent guest posting guidelines due to large number of ‘promotional’ submissions and to comply with our blog SEO strategies.
Okay, now how to submit guest post?
With subject as ‘Guest post’, attach your post(word/text file) and send it to the email given below:
Note: Please give a proper author bio which includes brief introduction about your website/blog. Email ID will not be published anywhere. You will receive an email regarding the status of your submission as early as possible.